Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Shabby Chic Hunt - Ends March 31, 2014

I ran around and grabbed as many of the Shabby Chic hunt items as I could. I think I missed a couple and will have to go back, but meanwhile I wanted to show you these so you could hop around and grab them before they are gone. You are looking for a little bouquet of roses, pink, blue and yellow.

Here is the hunt page with slurls and hints. The hunt prizes are mostly decor and clothing items, but I'm only showing the clothing items I grabbed.

In all pictures - Yesterday's 50L Friday skin from Glam Affair. I checked and as of 10 pm eastern time on Saturday 3/29, it was still there. Follow the beacon.

Here's a pic of the display. -

My shoes in all pics are a Group Gift from Easterling Couture/Slave Dressing Room. There are two sections of gifts at this area. And  a teleport board to get you to each. One area is for modern clothing and one is for role play clothing. Choose the mesh modern clothing teleport to get the shoes. Once you arrive you will need to follow the beacon to get to the gift room area. Stay to your right as there seems to be some kind of invisible barrier on the left. You will find tons of gifts there including the shoes. The group is free to join - Easterling Vogue. These shoes are unrigged mesh and come with a hud for skin tones and also for changing the colors of the shoe itself. 

I found they were modifiable however so I just recolored/adjusted shine on my own. [Right click on the shoe, select edit linked parts on the build menu, click on the shoe or the heel/sole, in the build menu go to the texture tab, click on the color box and choose a color. You may also need to change the bit where it says texture diffuse to shininess and select your level of shine]

Here's a pic of how my edit menu looks.


As you can see these are a wonderful gift!

I am also wearing the free group gift hair for this week from A & A Designs. I've talked about their group gift every week previously so I'll be brief. The group is free to join and there is both a male and female gift available. Just click the gift bag to be given the hair. This is Charlize in Copper Blondte. It is also available as a voting gift which is free in Strawberry Blonde.

Now on to the hunt!

Hunt Gift 05 - MishMash Fusion



Find the roses and you get this super adorable outfit.  It comes with the mesh jacket, mesh skirt and system layer bustier. I love the ruffles and the little bustle on the skirt

Hunt Gift 07 - Sky



Find the roses  and get this adorable flouncy 2 piece dress. Top is on system layer, skirt is mesh.

I'm also showing beautiful gift pieces from Two Sisters Treasures. The Royal Gothic Amethyst pieces. They are free to group members and the group is free to join. Join the group and click the boxes. Click the mm board too which is for group members only!


Hunt Gift 20 - Hapi Rabi

 
Find the roses and grab this cute three piece dress. It reminds me of a French Maid's outfit a bit. It consists of the mesh corset, the beautiful skirt and a corsage between the breasts. Adorable.

Hunt Gift 25 - The Broken Glass Boutique

 
Find the roses and receive this gift which includes  the rosy dress and sunhat as well as a free hair. Hair not shown.

Hunt Gift 27 -  Shanti Bohemian


Find the roses to get this cute dress, necklace and head piece.

Hunt Gift 32 - Kharanee's Clothing



I thought this was really inventive, because the outfit is supposed to look as if it's made from recycled garments. Shabby Chic indeed. Mesh skirt, system layer top. Grab it when you find the roses!

Hunt Gift 40 - Greta's Couture


Grab this  lovely flowing dress when you find the roses at the shop.

This is only a portion of the hunt gifts that I had time to find and photograph so I could post before time runs out. There are more outfits, also furniture, decor, textures etc. All the hunt gifts are FREE.

Also worn: 
Classic Pearl Jewelry set by Lazuri - FREE for everyone. From the teleporter, take the tp to the Sale and Free area. You will see the pearl set on display there.

Slink Mesh hands - Casual (not free)
Mon Cheri Mesh Lashes - Falsies Pack 1 (not free)
Poses by Exposeur.

Here again is the blog link with the slurls and hints.

Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading and thanks to the designers for their amazing gifts.






No comments :

Post a Comment