Thursday, March 27, 2014

Feeling a little Boho today.


This post features a gorgeous FREE group gift skin by Lara Hurley skins. It's an older freebie, from Valentine's Day but super super worth grabbing if you haven't gotten it yet. The group is FREE to join and the gift box contains appliers for Slink hands and feet as well.

The dress I'm wearing is a 1L item on Marketplace and I think it's really unique because of the interesting shape of the skirt and the fringes attached. Click here to go to the item page. And here is the link to their marketplace shop, since they don't have one in world. There are a few other 1L and 10L items there available too.  Be advised that the dress seemed to run a little small to me, I usually wear a mesh small and had to wear a medium instead.


The jewelry I'm wearing is a FREE Midnight Mania gift at Baby Monkey. You do not need to be a member of the Baby Monkey group to hit the board and win the item. The Cabochon Jewelry set comes with Necklace on Spine or Chest attachment points, earrings and bangle bracelets.


The next two items, I'm going to call, out of my price range but really good deals. Both of these are more than 70L but I do think they are fantastic bargains and worth considering if you have the lindens.

First my shoes are add ons to the Slink Medium Feet. They are by SySy's and are called simply Bow Wedges. They are available at My Attic @ The Deck for a limited time for 95L, until the end of this month. There are a number of other great deals at the event, so don't delay taking a look around there.

My hair is also an out of my price range/really good deal. The Katniss 2 hair by Catwa is a special promo on Marketplace only. It's priced at only 99L. There's a hud for making the part across the forehead whatever color you like. That link above should take you directly to all the listings for that hair. 

Finally, I'm wearing a FREE eyeshadow from Mock Cosmetics.  Follow the beacon and buy the Easter Egg gift for 0L, it contains 3 free eyeshadows.  I'm wearing Easter Egg 3.

Also want to mention I am on Flickr and Facebook now so if you want news of new posts, you can get it there. I suggest looking at my Flickr anyway as the pictures are much bigger and easier to see details.

The usual suspects -
I always wear SLINK hands and often SLINK feet.
I always wear Mon Cheri's mesh lashes - Falsies Pack 1
I always wear Fresh Eyes Aster from By Snow on Marketplace
I always wear Boom - Liner and Mascara - Medium

The nail appliers worn today are by Vivid, and I'm pretty sure they were a former group gift at the Cosmopolitan room.  Vivid has closed its doors in world due to RL considerations but they are still on Marketplace. This is polish pack 11 and if you notice, the patterns on the nails match the patterns on the dress.



Thanks for reading and thank you to all the great and generous designers that share their items with us.



 



No comments :

Post a Comment