Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St Patrick's Day. Here's my first post and my first "look".


This dress is from Sassy! It is a free group gift from last years St Patrick's Day. From the doorway go to your left into the room with midnight mania and lucky chairs. To your right will be a wall of gifts including this dress, and a group joiner. The group is free to join.

My shoes are a lucky chair gift at Baby Monkey!. There are lucky chairs for group members and for non group members.  The shoes include a hud for color change, skin tones, nail polish and resize. You can also change the stitching on the shoes as I have done here.

Jewelry is a free gift from Lazuri Jewelry. You do not need to be a member of the group to grab this. The metals color change on touch. From the entrance go to the teleporter board and click the choice for free gifts. You will find a few different free gifts at the area.

My skin is a new 70L offer at Dressing Room Fusion by Essences. This is the Paris skin  in Light Rose #3.  You only have a couple weeks to grab this skin which comes with brow options, moles, teeth, liner and lashes layers.

My hair is a group gift from Tukinowaguma called Maria. The group is free to join.

On makeup layer I am wearing Boom - Flatter my eyes shadow in green. You can grab individual shadows for 35L each or you can get the whole pack for 90L. I am also wearing a liner/lash layer from the same place. Love my eyes Liner and Mascara Medium. The liner/mascara costs 25L or you can grab a fatpack of different variations for 50L

My lipstick layer is part of a gift from the Actuality Cafe Birthday hunt. Find 12 cupcakes with gifts. Fruity Lip #1. There are several colors in the hunt prize.

The flowers in my hair are a headband gift from the Etinceler Opening Hunt. I modded the color of the flowers and the size of the band so it would fit.

My eyes are from "By Snow" and were a discount purchase of 15L on Marketplace. Fresh Eyes in Aster.

Other items worn which are not free or discounted in price:
Mesh hands from Slink - Casual
Cleavage Enhancer Tattoo layer by Atomic in Sugar - available only at the Skin Fair, Atomic is on Sim 3
Mesh lashes from Mon Cheri - Falsies pack 1

Poses used are from Summerish by Eternal Dream - packs 1 and 2, purchased at the Pure Sales room for a discounted price.  (I think the Pure Sales room has closed now since the landmark I had pointed to land for sale. )

Hope you enjoyed the post!






No comments :

Post a Comment